Centre for Learning Sciences and Technologies (CELSTEC)
Open Universiteit continuously works to improve and innovate its education and to support Dutch higher education in preparing for a new learning approach. This new approach features different types of learning experiences and flexibility in educational methods. To fulfil its mission of encouraging innovation in higher education Open Universiteit channelled its expertise through the Centre for Learning Sciences and Technologies (CELSTEC).
CELSTEC's aims are:
- to research, develop, test and provide
- sustainable and evidence-based solutions
- for the advancement of education, training, continuous professional development and learning experiences
- at work, at school, at home and on the move
All activities of CELSTEC take place within three programmes:
- Learning & Cognition Programme
- Learning Networks for Professionals Programme
- Learning Media Programme
Each programme combines four kind of activities:
- Education & Training
Read more on CELSTEC on the CELSTEC website.