The 9th Computer Science Education Research Conference (CSERC '20)
Monday October 19th - Tuesday October 20th
COVID-19: Due to the spread of the Covid-19 virus we have decided to host the conference fully virtual.
- Conference program
- Login for participants (and other remarks and useful url’s)
- If you are interested, you can follow the conference as guest (live discussions and video presentations). See the conference venue page for the url’s.
The Computer Science Education Research Conference (CSERC) is an international forum for researchers with interests in educational aspects of all computing disciplines including computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, and information systems. It embraces a broad view of the current and future trends in computing education and aspires to be a lively environment for presenting the latest research and empirical results.
Submissions to CSERC ‘20 (if accepted, published in the ACM Digital Library) might cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Specific educational subject matters, such as programming, database systems, computer security, and modelling
- Particular educational innovations, such as MOOCs, flipped-classroom, game-based education, and E-Learning
- Specific groups of students, such as first years, women, master’s students, minorities, impaired students
- Broader topics, such as curriculum, lifelong learning, group-work, assessment, just in time vs. just in case education, class infrastructure, integration of industry in education.