Original and unpublished submissions in all areas related to computing education are invited in the following categories:
- Research Paper: Reporting theoretical or theoretically informed empirical studies undertaken to investigate a specific aspect or address a particular problem in computing education
- Experience Report: Describing a classroom innovation and an evaluation of its impact
- Software Report: Describing developed tools for supporting teaching, learning or assessment in computing education
Types of accepted submissions include:
- Full Paper (approximately 12 pages)
- Practical Report (about 6 pages)
- Poster (2 pages)
- Templates for submissions can be found at the ACM SIG Proceedings website
- Papers can be submitted using EasyChair
- Documents proposed for conference presentation should be high quality, unpublished, original work and submitted online
- The official language of the conference is English
Review Process and Publication
- Papers submitted for presentation at the conference are reviewed by the international program committee. The authors of the reviewed submissions will receive constructive feedback provided by CSERC program committee.
- Authors of papers presented at the conference will produce a final version of the paper, which takes into account the discussions that were held during the conference.
- The final versions of the papers accepted for presentation at CSERC’20 will be published in the ACM Digital library.
- At least one author of every accepted paper must register for the event and present the paper (or poster).
- A presenter of a paper should upload a pre-recorded video presentation one week before the conference.
- A presenter of a poster should upload the poster one week before the conference accompanied with an audio pitch of maximum 5 minutes.
Download the Call for papers