The Registration is Open
Registrations will be done online through www.easyconferences.org. Participants may pay instantly using their credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD), or by bank transfer. A one-stop-shop software is used for the whole registration process, www.easyconferences.org. The whole process is very easy to use, it is totally secure and can be completed in a few minutes. Please note that participants may not only register for the conference through www.easyconferences.org, but they can also book their accommodation, airport transfers, car hire, etc. All additional services are offered at specially negotiated conference rates. Furthermore, the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services (subject to availability).
Please note that the software provides participants with the possibility to complete the registration process in steps/periodically; participants may register for the conference and return later to book further services like accommodation, taxi transfers, etc (subject to availability). The system will accept unlimited changes/updates up to the closing of the online registration process before the start of the conference.
- Create an “easyconferences” account through www.easyconferences.org
- Activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent into your email account
- Log into www.easyconferences.org and create your CSERC 2019 registration order form
- Settle securely your order through the online credit card payment method
(up to September 20th)
|Early (up to 15th of October)
||Late (from 16th of October)
- Every accepted paper must have at least one Regular (Non-Student) registration
- One registration covers one paper
- Authors must register and pay by the 20th of September
- Regular and Student Registration Fees include: Participation in all scientific sessions, conference bag, coffee breaks, lunches and Welcome Cocktail.
- Conference Dinner is optional and can be purchased at the Additional Options step.
*Student Registration: valid documentation proving registered student status (student’s ID Card or a letter from the Head of Department/Director of Doctoral School prepared on the notepaper of the institution) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org