The Supervisory Board of the Open University monitors the policy of the Executive Board. The Supervisory Board consists of at least three and at most five members appointed by the Minister for a period of four years.
The current composition of the Supervisory Board is as follows:
- drs. René (R.M.) Smit (chairman)
- dr. Ellen (E.M.M.) de Brabander
- prof. dr. Vanessa (V.) Evers
- drs. Philippe (Ph.F.M.) Raets
- prof. dr. Marijk (M.C.) van der Wende
The Supervisory Board can be contacted by email at email@example.com.