Education in the field of management
The Faculty of Management offers the following educational programmes:
- Bachelor Bedrijfskunde
- Liberal Arts and Sciences - Open bachelor Bedrijfskunde
- Bridging programmes Business Process Management and IT Master Business Process Management and IT
- Bridging programme Management
- Master programme Management
- several Certified Professional Programs and Courses
The language of the majority of the programmes is Dutch.
Go to the page Onderwijsaanbod (in Dutch) for more information about these programmes.
Research in the field of management
The research in the field of management takes place within the integrated research programme Learning and Innovation in Resilient Systems. This programme was started in collaboration with the Faculty of Science and the main objective is: increasing our understanding of the innovation and learning possibilities of resilient systems. The focus is on 1. information and computer systems, 2. organisation and management systems and 3. environmental systems.
Go to the research pages on Management for more information on the programme and the subprogrammes.
Organisation of the Faculty of Management
Dean: prof. dr. Gerard Mertens
Within the faculty there are four departments:
Go to the overview of the staff of the Faculty of Management.